Vellum is making a comeback! Using this semi-transparent paper will give your DIY wedding invitations a beautifully light and airy look. It’s budget friendly and easy to print on with most home printers. Pair vellum with additional paper layers and a few other pretty little details for wedding invitations that are effortlessly romantic. Here’s a few ideas to get you started:
1. Pair Vellum Pockets with Acrylic Cards
at ClearWeddingInvites, our acrylic wedding cards is much budget-friendly for micro weddings or intimate weddings, using semi-transparent vellum pocket will add an elegant finishing touch to your invitations.
eg. a leaf wreath vellum pocket is a perfect match for greenery acrylic invitations.
buy matching acrylic wedding invitations.
2. Vellum Pocket with Wax Seal
eg. Custom Burgundy and Masala Vellum Pocket with Clear Save The Date
buy matching save the date.
3. Wrap your invitation with vellum belly bands
4. Foil Monogram on Vellum Bands
5. Vellum Band Pocket with Paper Cards
6. Vellum Pocket with Ribbon Bow
7. Overlay Pattern Design
Vellum going on top of your invitation; it’s a unique way to add decoration to a simple invitation design. It may work best to have a border design, seal/logo, your names, or something that doesn’t take away too much attention from your invitation card and details.
8. Vellum Pocket and Twine is a great match for a boho wedding
9. Simple but Elegant Foil Vellum Invitations
10. Confetti inspired glitter and vellum envelope