Your wedding colors tie into almost every facet of your wedding, from the wedding stationery to the floral arrangements, table linens, attire, cake design and sometimes even unexpected details, like your signature cocktails or wedding favors. To help you narrow down the best color choices for your big day, we're explaining all of this and more, including a list of the most popular wedding colors you can use for inspiration when it's time to bring your own celebration to life.
1. Choosing colors that complement your venue
2. Pick a Must-have Main Color as a starting point
3. Adding accent colors can also help lighten or darken your color palette for different seasons
4. Home decorating magazines, fashion blogs, art galleries and friends' weddings are all great sources for inspiration.
5. A classic way to build your color palette is by pairing a heavily saturated color with a neutral.