When we talk about wedding themes, lots of wedding themes come to mind. Rustic, modern, or greenery, vintage,etc, numerous wedding themes are there for choice. But we have a protagonist-courthouse wedding.
The courthouse wedding may not be the fairy tale wedding most girls imagined as a little girl, but it can be an intimate and affordable wedding option.If you're considering getting married in courthouse, each state has different rules and costs associated with civil ceremonies.A civilized wedding is not without a plan.You can't just walk in and announce that you want to get married.A civil ceremony doesn't mean you have to skip receptions and honeymoons or the other wedding plannings
If you're thinking about courthouse wedding too (here's how to do it!), check out these tips for saving money and your sanity when you tie the knot without losing the sentiment of a big to-do. Read on to take a look.
- Send wedding invitations to reflect your and your fiancé’s personalities.
- Consider Simple and Comfortable Dresses.
- Spring corsages for all your guests.
- Ask guests to be the photographers.
- Bridesmaids are big help.
- Get an awesome reception.
- Send personal wedding favors.