fancy script black mirror pocket acrylic wedding invitations CWIA259
This fancy mirror .08" acrylic wedding invite is much budget friendly for the bride and the groom. With the same clear acrylic material, just the thickness of acrylic invitations is thinner than normal ones.
|Card Type:||Flat Card|
|Size of Acrylic Invitation:||5.00 x 7.00″ | 127x178cm|
|Thickness of Acrylic Invitation:||.08″ | 2mm|
|Outer Envelopes:||7.48 x 5.24″ | 190x133mm|
|Size of Response Cards:||5.00 x 3.50″ | 127×89mm|
|Envelopes for RSVP Cards:||5.25 x 3.75″ | 130×97mm|
- Fill out the order form and place your order online.
- Our professional designers will design your invitations and email you the e-proofs to preview within 1 working day. Please check your registered email or junk mail in time.
- We won't produce until you are 100% satisfied with the e-proofs.
- After you have confirmed to print, you will receive your order within 12-15 working days. Shipping may take extra 3-5 days in remote regions. Closed on major holidays.
- We print your invitations and carefully check each one before packing.
- We ship your order via UPS/FedEx/DHL and provide you with a tracking number.
- Click here to rush your order. Contact us for more info: email@example.com
- FOR WEDDING CARDS:
Please click here to change color options. Colors can be changed free of charge, this includes background colors, design and the font used on each and every design.
- FOR WORDING FONTS:
- FOR ENVELOPES:
Please click here to check color swatch of 250GSM thick envelopes for acrylic cards. Please click here to order more envelope colors and quantity. If you want to change other color of the envelopes, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) . Thank you for your cooperation in advance.
Return address and GUEST addressing available, please email us email@example.com.
- FOR POCKETS:
Please click here to check color swatch of 250GSM thick pockets for acrylic cards. Please click here to check color swatch of laser cut pockets for paper cards. If you want to change other color of the envelopes, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) . Thank you for your cooperation in advance.